Special Education - Admissions & Application
Please note: Incomplete admissions paperwork will be retained for two years in the Graduate Education Office.
- Writing Sample - Please attach an essay of 300-500 words explaining why you are seeking admission to this program. Include how this program will help achieve your personal and/or career goals.
- Resume - Please attach a one-page professional resume highlighting your professional experience.
- Transcripts - One official transcript from all colleges/universities attended. (Minimum G.P.A. 3.0.). NOTE: Official Transcripts can be submitted electronically using the National Student Clearinghouse or eScrip. Send to "Roberts Wesleyan College AGE Admissions."
- Recommendations - Two professional recommendations needed; please send us the form from the application, along with recommendation letter.
- Proof of certification on the TEACH website is required.
- Scores from either edTPA, NYS certification exams, or GRE / MAT tests - Required by NYS. Please submit scores.
- July (fall semester)
- My application is complete (APPLY ONLINE)
- I have enclosed a copy of my current certification
- I have enclosed my writing sample
- I have enclosed my resume
- I have requested an official transcript from all colleges/universities attended. They will be sent directly to the Admissions Coordinator in Graduate Teacher Education at Roberts Wesleyan College
- I have requested two professional recommendations (letters and forms) be sent directly to the Admissions Coordinator in Graduate Teacher Education at Roberts Wesleyan College
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)