Social Work, M.S.W.
Prepare to integrate your Christian faith with social work practice, scholarship, and local, national and international service with your Master of Social Work (M.S.W.).
Evidence-based approach. Christian worldview.
The mission of the M.S.W. Program at Roberts is to provide a creative and supportive learning environment that integrates Christian faith and equips you to master requisite practice competencies while encouraging compassionate service. You will focus your studies on an area that interests you with a concentration in Child and Family or Mental Health.
- Accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Two-year full-time or four-year part-time program
- Advanced standing (full and part-time)
- Spiritually-enriched ecological systems model
- Financial aid available
Prepare to lead and serve in private and public agencies. If you have an undergraduate background in social work, you may be eligible for the Advanced Standing Program. This will allow you to complete your master's degree in as little as one year. You will also benefit from this program with:
- Small class sizes, with late afternoon and evening classes
- Caring, supportive faculty committed to your success
- Personalized academic advisement
- Field experiences and research opportunities
- Cross-cultural and cross-disciplinary courses
If you want to make a difference in the lives of those who need it, contact us today at: