R.N. to M.S. in Nursing - Admissions & Application
- Graduate from an accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program
- Licensure as a professional registered nurse within the United States, US territories, or Canada*
- Bachelor’s Degree in a non-nursing discipline from an accredited program
- Current employment of at least 20 hours per week as a registered nurse
- Demonstrated proficiency in written communication
NOTE: Students are required to maintain 3.0 GPA in the undergraduate portion of the program in order to progress into graduate studies.
*International student applications evaluated on an individual basis
- Complete an online application
- Health Form (send directly to the Health Services Office or fax to (585) 594-6920)
- Complete FAFSA application (if applicable)
A personal interview with the program director or a faculty member may be required at the discretion of the program.
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)