Doctor of Psychology - Tuition & Aid
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition: $1,100/hr
- One-Time Student Fee: $300
- This includes Registration Fee, Graduation Fee, Malpractice Insurance per Semester, Parking, ID Cards, Matriculation, Student Association Fee
- One-Time TK-20 Fee: $110
- Access for 7 years to clinical training tracking software
- PSY 522 Course Fee: $235
- Deposit Upon Acceptance: $200 (non-refundable)
- Download the Financial Facts & Figures Summary
Note: Roberts Wesleyan College reserves the right to change the fees above at any time without prior notice.
- Your deposit is credited toward tuition upon matriculation. The deposit is due two weeks after receipt of acceptance.
- Proof of medical insurance is required. Limited housing is available to students.
NOTE: Every student accepted into the program will receive the Psy.D. Clinical/School Psychology Scholarship in the amount of $30,000.
- Federal Aid - Students must be admitted and registered for at least 3 semester hours in a program leading to a graduate degree. Students may not owe a refund on any federal grant or be in default on any federal loan. A financial aid transcript is required from each institution where the student has previously been enrolled whether or not financial assistance was received at that institution.
- Direct Unsubsidized - Fixed rate loan with an annual maximum of $20,500. Rate and fees determined annually. For more information, go to www.studentloans.gov.
- GRAD PLUS - Fixed-rate credit qualifying loans that allow for additional funds to help pay for educational expenses, up to the Cost of Education, as established by Roberts Wesleyan College. The PLUS request process, including credit check, can be completed at www.studentloans.gov.
- Direct Loans - To determine eligibility, complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov, or download the new FAFSA App (Google Play or Apple (iOS) Store) to complete it on your mobile device.,each year. (Available October 1st for the following academic year). The Federal school code for Roberts is 002805.
- Veterans - Roberts Wesleyan College participates in the Post-9/11 Veterans Education Assistance and Yellow Ribbon Programs. For more information regarding educational programs for Veterans, please visit www.GIBill.va.gov. Veterans Tuition Awards (VTA) are also available for eligible veterans in New York State. Contact HESC for more information at 1-888-697-4372 or www.HESC.com.
- Employee Reimbursement - Many companies and businesses offer tuition reimbursement for their employees enrolled in college educational programs. Prospective students should contact the personnel offices at their places of employment for information about tuition reimbursement. Anticipated benefits must be reported on the Payment Agreement form.
All tuition and fees must be paid prior to the beginning of the term, except in cases where an extended payment plan has been arranged.
- Financial Aid is applied at the beginning of each term.
- Payments can be made online at www.roberts.edu/payment with QuikPay.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your financial aid eligibility may be impacted by your age and independency status. If you are under the age of 25, you may be considered a dependent of your parents for Federal financial aid purposes. Dependent students are required to provide certain parental information on the FAFSA, including income, which will be used to determine your financial aid eligibility and may result in reduced levels of aid. New York State also has separate guidelines for independency.
For questions concerning federal financial aid, contact the Office of Financial Aid:
585-594-6150 or email@example.com
For questions about your bill, contact the office of Student Accounts at 585-594-6319.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.