Cost & Scholarships
Financial Information is available through the Director of Marketing & Recruitment: Paul Ziegler
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition: $737/hr
- One-Time Student Fee: $350
- Includes processing fees, parking and other administrative fees
Note: Roberts Wesleyan College reserves the right to change the fees above at any time without prior notice.
- Scholarships - Roberts Wesleyan College alumni are eligible for a 10% Legacy Scholarship upon acceptance into a graduate Teacher Education program. Need Based Scholarships are also available. Contact Paul Ziegler to receive an application.
- Federal Aid - Students must be admitted and registered for at least 6 semester hours in a program leading to a graduate degree. Students may not owe a refund on any federal grant or be in default on any federal loan. A financial aid transcript is required from each institution where the student has previously been enrolled whether or not financial assistance was received at that institution.
- Direct Loans - To determine eligibility, complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov each year. (Available January 1st for the following academic year). The Federal school code for Roberts is 002805.
- Direct Unsubsidized - Fixed rate loan with Annual maximum of $20,500. Rate and fees determined annually. For more information, go to www.studentloans.gov.
- GRAD PLUS - Fixed rate credit qualifying loans which allow for additional funds to help pay for educational expenses, up to the Cost of Education, as established by Roberts Wesleyan College. The PLUS request process, including credit check, can be completed at www.studentloans.gov.
- Veterans - Roberts Wesleyan College participates in the Post-9/11 Veterans Education Assistance and Yellow Ribbon Programs. For more information regarding educational programs for Veterans, please visit www.GIBill.va.gov. Veterans Tuition Awards (VTA) are also available for eligible veterans in New York State. Contact HESC for more information at 1-888-697-4372 or www.HESC.com.
For additional information or questions, contact the Office of Financial Aid at 585-594-6150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All tuition and fees must be paid prior to the beginning of the term, except in cases where an extended payment plan has been arranged.
- Financial Aid is applied at the beginning of each term.
- Employee Reimbursement - Many companies and businesses offer tuition reimbursement for their employees enrolled in college educational programs. Prospective students should contact their personnel offices at their places of employment for information about tuition reimbursement. Anticipated benefits must be reported on the Payment Agreement form.
- Payments can be made online at www.roberts.edu/payment with QuikPay.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your financial aid eligibility may be impacted by your age and independency status. If you are under the age of 25, you may be considered a dependent of your parents for Federal financial aid purposes. Dependent students are required to provide certain parental information on the FAFSA, including income, which will be used to determine your financial aid eligibility and may result in reduced levels of aid. New York State also has separate guidelines for independency.
For questions concerning federal and state financial aid, contact the Office of Financial Aid:
For questions about your bill, contact the office of Student Accounts at 585-594-6250.