Initial Childhood and Special Education - Admissions & Application
Please note: Incomplete admissions paperwork will be retained for two years in the Graduate Education Office.
- Writing Sample - Please attach an essay of 300-500 words explaining why you are seeking admission to this program. Include how this program will help achieve your personal and/or career goals.
- Resume - Please attach a one page professional resume highlighting your professional experience. Please include teaching, coaching or mentoring experiences.
- Transcripts - One official transcript from all colleges/universities attended. (Minimum G.P.A. 3.0.) A transcript review by an Admissions Counselor is required to determine if any additional classes are needed for enrollment.
- Recommendations - Two professional recommendations needed; please send us the form from the application, along with recommendation letter
- GRE or comparable exam (MAT, SAT, ACT) - Required by NYS. Please submit scores.
- My application is complete (APPLY ONLINE)
- I have enclosed my writing sample
- I have enclosed my resume
- I have requested an official transcript from all colleges/universities attended. They will be sent directly to the Admissions Coordinator in Graduate Teacher Education at Roberts.
- I have requested two professional recommendations (letters and forms) be sent directly to the Admissions Coordinator in Graduate Teacher Education at Roberts Wesleyan College
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)