Graduate Psychology Programs
Teach, mentor and advise every student to achieve their highest potential when you earn your doctorate (Psy.D.) in Clinical/School Psychology or your master's degree in School Counseling or School Psychology. Taught with a school-based focus and an emphasis on Christian values, the Graduate Psychology Programs prepare graduates who are highly regarded in the field of education, and provide leadership in meeting needs of children and their families.
Master of Science leading to certification as a School Counselor or School Psychologist
- Graduates earn a Certificate of Advanced Study (C.A.S.) upon degree completion
- Choose from full-time and part-time options
- Attend class in the late afternoon and evenings
- Receive exceptional support from faculty and staff
- Program emphasis on professional development
Graduates from both programs are eligible for a NYS Department of Education Certification as a School Counselor or School Psychologist. Additionally, many States have reciprocity agreements with NYS making it easier to obtain certification in other States.