Faith in a brighter tomorrow.
There is an opportunity for alumni and friends of the College to shape the future at Roberts - It’s called the Roberts Circle. The circle is made up of people who give $1,000 or more each year to the Roberts Fund. Today, over 250 men and women make up the Roberts Circle. But we need more alumni and friends of the College to participate—after all, the Roberts Circle is the heart of the Roberts Fund, making up 50% of Roberts Fund annual contributions. This group is the center of student scholarships, and the people who give are the heart of making a Roberts’ education possible for the next generation.
We Invite Alumni and Friends to Join the Roberts Circle:
- As a graduate or close friend of the College, you are invited to become a member of this premier annual giving leadership group
- The College will work with you to design a plan that fits your needs
- Membership is granted by giving a gift of $1,000 or more each year to the Roberts Fund, and praying regularly for the College, its students, faculty and staff
Plus, members get some great benefits for being part of this exclusive group!
- Invitations to special events such as the President’s Banquet, Christmas Gala and Donor Café
- Networking opportunities with influential alumni and College leaders at special events such as the President’s Banquet, Christmas Gala and Donor Café. You also get free admission to one Alumni event per year (includes registration for 2 people).
- Being “in the know” via quarterly newsletters with the inside scoop from President Dr. Deana Porterfield
- Playing an important role in shaping the College’s future – plus, recognition with your name listed as a member of the Roberts Circle on our website
- Helping the College improve its national rankings by having more alumni give back
- And some special welcome gifts including a lapel pin that you can wear proudly!
From the inner circle...
“It is a joy for us to give to the Roberts Circle for scholarships that help those who are eager to learn and willing to work towards their goals in a Christian environment. A Roberts education will transform not only the hopes and plans of the recipients, but also their families, future spouses and children. This transformation will impact our community and down to the next generation. As stewards of God’s resources, we see a glorious return on our investment!”
– Norman and Arlene Leenhouts, Roberts Circle members
If you want to be a Roberts Circle member, contact us today at (585) 594-6500 or e-mail email@example.com!