Graduates of the Last Decade
As a recent grad, you understand not only how life-changing a Roberts education can be but also the weight of education costs. It’s likely that the Roberts Fund provided scholarship assistance and budgetary assistance for you to experience a Roberts education. In fact, without the Roberts Fund, many alumni would be under a much greater burden post-graduation. Those funds that enabled your transformational education were made possible by alumni like you.
In order to enable younger alumni to be a part of the Roberts Circle, and to recognize the sacrifice of a gift rather than the actual gift amount, we invite alumni who have graduated in the last 10 years with their undergrad degree to give back and join the Roberts Circle at the GOLD Level by giving $500 (or $42/month).
As a GOLD Circle member, some of the benefits you will receive are:
- Welcome gifts such as a Circle pin and Circle socks
- Your name listed as a member of the Circle on our website
- Invitations to exclusive events such as the Circle Dinner and Homecoming reception at the President’s home
- Regular updates from the President and Advancement team
- Receive these additional campus benefits by indicating you are a Circle member: