Graduates of the Last Decade
As a recent grad, you understand not only how life-changing a Roberts education can be but also the weight of education costs. It’s likely that the Roberts Fund provided scholarship assistance and budgetary assistance for you to experience a Roberts education. In fact, without the Roberts Fund, many alumni would be under a much greater burden post-graduation. Those funds that enabled your transformational education were made possible by alumni like you.
In order to enable younger alumni to be a part of the Roberts Circle, and to recognize the sacrifice of a gift rather than the actual gift amount, we invite alumni who have graduated in the last 10 years with their undergrad degree to give back and join the Roberts Circle at the GOLD Level by giving $500 (or $42/month).
As a GOLD Circle member, some of the benefits you will receive are:
- Welcome gifts such as a Roberts Circle pin and Roberts Circle socks
- Your name listed as a member of the Roberts Circle on the Roberts Wesleyan College website
- Invitations to exclusive events such as the Circle Dinner and Homecoming reception at the President’s house
- Quarterly letters with the inside scoop from the President
- One year free membership to the Voller Athletic Center
- Please email Michele Lupo (LupoM@roberts.edu) and tell her you are a Circle member looking to obtain your gym membership. Then fill out the application form, found at Roberts.edu/VAC. Print and take to the VAC to have your membership card created.
- Two free tickets to a Performing Arts Series event or discount on theatrical shows
- Please see Roberts.edu/clc to learn more about current shows. Contact Marcey Colopietro (ColopietroM@roberts.edu) to arrange for your tickets.
- Access to the Golisano Library
- Please contact email@example.com or (585) 594-6949 and let them know you are a Circle member to obtain your library card and get a tour of the facilities.
- 10% discount to the campus bookstore
- Just tell the clerk you are part of the Circle when you check out
- And more!