|"Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.”
|Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT)
- Issues and challenges in Christian higher education
- Examining factors that contribute to/detract from effective corporate cultures
- The interrelationships between planning, budgeting, assessment, and continuous improvement
- Social entrepreneurship/micro-enterprising
- The intersection between one’s faith and professional practice
- Leadership development
A native of upstate New York, Dr. Bovee and his wife, Krista, have been married for 25 years and have five children. Dr. Bovee enjoys fishing, hunting and evening campfires with his family.
Honors & Awards
In recognition of his teaching effectiveness Dr. Bovee earned the State Farm Teaching Excellence Award in 2004, the Barbara S. Muller Memorial Award for Teaching Excellence in 2007, and is a sixteen time recipient of the Outstanding Faculty Award from graduate business students. In 2008, Dr. Bovee also received the John L. Green Award for Excellence in Business Education from the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education, in recognition of a lifelong commitment to excellence in business education, and the Richard C. Chewning Award for Biblical Integration in Business from the Christian Business Faculty Association, in recognition of leadership in the integration of biblical principles and business practices.