Ph.D. (Theology), Institute for Christian Studies/Vrije Universiteit (Amsterdam)
M.A. (Philosophy), University of Guelph (Canada)
B.Th., Jamaica Theological Seminary
Professor of Biblical Worldview and Exegesis, Northeastern Seminary
Old Testament, Genesis, Psalms and Job, 1 and 2 Samuel, Creation theology, Eschatology, Christian worldview
- A New Heaven and a New Earth: Reclaiming Biblical Eschatology (Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 2014)
- A Kairos Moment for Caribbean Theology: Ecumenical Voices in Dialogue (Eugene, OR: Pickwick, 2013). Co-edited with Garnett Roper.
- The Liberating Image: The Imago Dei in Genesis 1 (Grand Rapids: Brazos, 2005). Translated and published in Korean (2009).
- Truth is Stranger Than It Used to Be: Biblical Faith in a Postmodern Age (Downers Grove, IL: IVP Academic, 1995). Co-authored with Brian J. Walsh. British Edition published by SPCK (1995) in the "Gospel and Culture" series. Translated and published in Korean (2007).
- The Transforming Vision: Shaping a Christian World View (Downers Grove, IL: IVP Academic, 1984). Co-authored with Brian J. Walsh. Translated and published in Korean (1987), French (1988), Indonesian (2001), Spanish (2003), and Portuguese (2009).