My commitment to you, as an adult, professional student going back to college, is to work with you along every step of your academic journey. I know the challenges you face and am ready to help.
My goal is to develop customized academic plans that will meet each student’s unique educational situation and goals in an effective and efficient manner. After meeting with me you will know exactly how many credits you have, how many you will need to graduate and leave with a clear academic plan that will serve as your road map to graduation while at Roberts.
As an Academic Advisor, with service to both military and Veteran bachelor’s and graduate students, my mission is to serve all students by helping them meet the educational requirements to graduate with a bachelor’s degree from Roberts Wesleyan College.
Contact me for assistance related to:
- Academic planning, advising and support
- Military/Veteran student support (Bachelor’s / Master’s students)
- Evaluating all academic and military transcripts (DD214)
- Prior Learning Assessment (evaluating life experience for college credit)
- DSST/CLEP exams
- Academic course counseling and selection