Manager, Web Experience & Social Media
The Department of Institutional Marketing is accepting applications for the Manager, Web Experience and Social Media position to direct the ongoing design and development of the Roberts Wesleyan College web experience. Responsible for using the web as an effective marketing tool to prospective students, alumni, donors and other constituents. Oversees content creation and distribution for social media as well as monitors and responds on social media. Manages a team of two: Digital Marketing Specialist and Multimedia Designer. This individual will be responsible for working closely with internal and external stakeholders to bring together the best thinking for:
- Roberts.edu website
- Social Media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Integrated marketing programs and communications (email,digital advertising, social, etc.)
- Marketing Research, analysis and recommendations
- Supporting the college’s strategic plan
The qualified candidate will focus on bringing a disciplined approach to marketing communications to the College through the use of market research, industry expertise, and market data.
- A BS or BA degree in business or marketing and 5-7 years of progressive marketing and promotion experience is strongly preferred; an MBA or an MS is a plus.
- The successful candidate should have a proven track record in leading the marketing mix of a fast growth business with a focus on measurement, analytics, and continual improvement
- Proven capabilities in developing web experiences, making suggestions for web improvements and utilizing CRM data for communications.
- Proven capabilities in social media marketing strategies, tactics and results.
- Demonstration of abilities in web design and user experiences, marketing communications, market research, and social media marketing.
- Solid leadership skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of enthusiasm
- Must be able to function well in a team-driven, fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
Application process: A completed staff application is required and can be accessed via the Employment link at www.roberts.edu/employment. Applicants may e-mail, fax, or mail completed application, letter of interest, resume, and references to:
Office of Human Resources
Roberts Wesleyan College
2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, NY 14624-1997
RWC and NES comply with all applicable non-discrimination laws and are committed to the enhancement of human dignity and workplace diversity.