Applicant OTD Program - Academic Fieldwork Coordinator
Roberts Wesleyan College is excited to announce that we’re developing an entry-level OTD program anticipated to launch in the fall of 2021 (currently an ACOTE applicant program). We are seeking founding faculty and staff to join our team as we design a program rooted in occupational justice and immersed in inclusive occupation-based participation.
- Our applicant OTD program is dedicated to developing entry-level clinicians that are prepared to engage in leadership, emerging practice, entrepreneurship, and lifelong learning.
- Come play a visionary and pivotal role in launching our new OTD program. Your creative investment in our innovative program will shape students for years to come and will have a lasting impact on the OT profession.
- Be a part of fostering collaborative community relationships that promote experiential learning and transformational growth.
We invite candidates to apply for a new full-time (11 month), tenure track Academic Fieldwork Coordinator (AFWC) position beginning no later than June 15, 2020. This will be one of the first entrylevel OTD Programs in New York State (pending approval).
- An academic doctoral degree, licensure or license-eligible in New York State, and certification by NBCOT.
- At least two years of clinical practice experience as an occupational therapist with prior academic experience strongly preferred.
- A strong commitment to the integration of Christian faith and professional practice and a willingness to support the College’s Christian mission and identity.
Roberts is an independent, coeducational liberal arts college in the Christian tradition with approximately 1900 students. We are a community of learners dedicated to character building, intellectual development, and service. The Occupational Therapy program is housed in the School of Natural and Social Sciences on our park-like campus in Rochester, New York, providing the program with the advantages of a suburban setting within a vibrant metropolitan area.
Salary and rank are commensurate with education and experience. Benefits include tuition remission for dependent children. Interested candidates should send a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, and a completed Application for RWC Faculty Employment to:
Dr. Julie Grimm, Dean
School of Natural and Social Sciences
Roberts Wesleyan College
2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, NY 14624-1997
The Application for RWC Faculty Employment can be downloaded at https://www.roberts.edu/employment.aspx.
For further information, contact Dean Grimm via e-mail: email@example.com or call 585.594.6033. Persons from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Roberts Wesleyan College complies with all applicable non-discrimination laws and is committed to the enhancement of human dignity and workplace diversity.