What's new in the Undergraduate Business Program?
Kim Do (Marketing, 2003) named Young Alum of the Year
As a student, Kim consistently demonstrated outstanding academic and personal qualities. Her attention to detail, intellect, and passion make her an incredible servant leader.
From Student Senate to SIFE (now Enactus), Kim was also an exeptional and involved business student. She has traveled to 45 countries and has a passion to end extreme poverty globally. She continues to pursue compassion, creativity, and service in her work.
Kim is currently Strategic Communications Director for Nuru International.
Congratulations to our Graduating Seniors, Class of 2016!
||Lee Ana Hess
||Rene Torti Rios
Congratulations to the winners of the following awards at the 2016 UBP awards banquet!
- Hope And Courage - Shakira Stevens
- Integrity - Thomas Rodger
- Personal Excellence - Alec Burns
- Servant Leadership - Lee Ana Hess
- Academic Excellence - Harmony Dionne
- Overall Outstanding Student - Kenya Matsushita
- Essay/Video Award Winners - Alec Burns, Olivia Buettner, Christie Adams, and Harmony Dionne
- Ethics Scholarship Winners - Darren Dixon, Nathaniel Harrington, Mark Wegener, Theresa Lippa and Mackenzie Kidder