Teaching Fellowship Partnership
We offer paid employment opportunities while you're in our education programs through partnerships with Monroe-2-Orleans BOCES and area districts.
The Teacher Fellowship Program enhances your educational and employment opportunities and addresses the shortage of substitute teachers in our area with placements in the Brockport, Hilton, and Churchville-Chili School Districts.
Value to you:
- Guaranteed work that fits with your schedule (you choose between 1-5 days per week, semester-long commitments)
- Compensation of $100/day
- Substitute teaching experience can be credited toward professional certification requirements
- Observe effective teachers
- Work with students in small groups or one-on-one environments
- Develop relationships with staff and administration in local districts
- Participate in staff professional development
Questions about the partnership? Contact: Kristen Nielsen, Recruitment Manager, at Nielsen_Kristen@roberts.edu or (585)594-6562