Roberts is a Resource!
The department of Music and Performing Arts at Roberts Wesleyan College is a great resource for High School music educators! We realize that your time is limited and we would love to come alongside you to help in any way we can.
How may we serve you? We will bring Faculty to your school, or host your group on campus in our beautiful facilities. We also offer virtual experiences.
- Guest Conducting: Choirs, Orchestra, Wind Ensemble
- NYSSMA/Competition Preparation
- Language Coaching
- Interpretation and Performance Assistance - Spirituals
- Vocal or Instrumental Masterclass
- Mock Audition
- Professional Development Day - on Roberts Campus
- Presentations/Workshops (Adaptable for classes, afterschool, Tri-M meetings, etc.)
- Studying Music in College or the Audition Process
- Starting a Small Business in Music
- Exploration of Music Career Paths
- Music Learning-Based Theory
- Beginning Instrumental Music Instruction
- Developing Musicianship
- Performance Techniques (with a Roberts faculty performance)
- Special Requests