June 17-21, 2019
Roberts was excited to offer our 7th bi-annual chemistry lab camp! This program is designed for homeschooled high school students who want to get more hands-on experience in chemistry. The camp included:
- A review of introductory chemistry topics
- Practical general chemistry experiments
- Experience with instrumental techniques used in chemical analysis
- A preview into the college laboratory setting
The program ran:
- 12:30-4:00 p.m.
- Reception for parents on Friday at 4:00 p.m.
Cost of $140 included:
- Lab Manual for you to keep
- Lab supplies necessary
- Fun while learning!
Includes a non-refundable $25 processing fee.
Payment due Friday, May 17 with registration form.
Please keep in mind that lab space is limited. To reserve your student's place in our summer 2019 chemistry camp, register here!
To print out a registration form, go here.
Jason Taylor, Ph.D., Professor of Chemistry
For questions and information contact Suzanne Scarborough at email@example.com or 585-594-6310.