June 5-9, 2017
THIS CAMP IS FILLED. If you would like to be put on a wait list please email Sharon Tanner at email@example.com. Thank you.
Roberts is excited to offer our 6th bi-annual chemistry lab camp! This program is designed for home-schooled high school students who want to get more hands-on-experience in chemistry. The camp will include:
- Introductory chemistry topics
- Practical general chemistry laboratory experiments
- Use of key instrumental techniques in chemical analysis
- Preview into the college laboratory setting
The program will run:
- 12:30-4:30 p.m.
- Reception for parents on Friday at 4:30 p.m.
Cost of $140 includes:
- Lab Manual for you to keep
- All the supplies
- Fun while learning!
Payment due May 15 with registration form.
Includes a non-refundable $25 processing fee.
Camp is open to a total of 24 students.
Jason Taylor, Ph.D., Professor of Chemistry
For questions and information contact Sharon Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-594-6981.