June 4, 2014
Breaking Ground for Expanding Minds
On Monday, March 3rd Roberts Wesleyan College broke ground on the new Science and Nursing Center. The new Science and Nursing Center will be a state-of-the-art addition to campus, and will shape and advance academic life for generations to come as we prepare the next generation of science, technology, and healthcare professionals.
These are some of the key features:
- Two floors, 40,000 square feet
- LEED certified, incorporating the latest innovations and green technologies
- First-rate educational facilities for science and nursing instruction and training
- Modern classrooms, simulation laboratories and experimental greenhouse
- Coffee lounge for student study space and social engagement
- High-speed wireless throughout the building
- Compatible with distance learning, online or hybrid course delivery
- Connected to the existing Merlin G. Smith Science Center, which will be renovated
- Will accommodate expansion of science and nursing programs at Roberts Wesleyan College
Watch for upcoming information on how you can support this effort through the Legacy 150 campaign.