Admissions & Application
What qualifications do I need?
- An Associates Degree or Credit Equivalence (minimum 60 transferable credits) from a regionally accredited institution. Please note:
- Coursework must be a grade of C– or above to transfer
- Credit may be awarded for Prior Learning Assessment (life and professional experiences) using: DSST or CLEP exams, documented life experiences, and life learning papers
- A maximum of 87 credits may be transferred from regionally accredited four-year institutions
- A maximum of 72 credits may be transferred from regionally accredited two-year institutions
- Coursework from institutions that are not regionally accredited and credit for life experience that is not ACE approved will not transfer
- A minimum, cumulative 2.25 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Successful completion of prerequisite coursework (ENG 101 or equivalent) with a grade of C or better:
- English Composition
- A minimum of two years of meaningful and relevant professional work experience
What do I need to apply?
- Complete FREE online application and submit the following forms:
- A current professional résumé, describing your relevant experience and training.
- Two recommendations - (1) academic and (1) academic, personal or professional (your choice)
- Application essay (500 words or less). Instructions and submission available through the online application.
- Official Transcripts from every college or university you attended.
- NOTE: All official transcripts can be sent via mail to Roberts Wesleyan College "ATTN: AGE Admissions Office" 2301 Westside Drive Rochester, NY 14624.
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)
Social Work - Wondering how to become a Social Worker? The Social Work major at Roberts Wesleyan College helps students gain valuable interviewing skills along with in-field experience, en route to a Social Work degree.
Social Work, MSW - The MSW program has a vision to lead the advancement of integrating Christian faith with social work practice, scholarship, and service en route to an MSW degree.
Adult and Graduate Admissions - 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free) - AGE-Admissions@roberts.edu