RN to BS - Information Meetings & Events
The RN to BS Program participates in a variety of events and offers information meetings, which are designed to provide you with details about the program.
- Design of the RN to BS Program
- Applications of adult learning theory in the program
- Admissions process
- Questions and Answers
- Financial Information
Roberts Wesleyan College; 2301 Westside Drive, Rochester, NY 14624
(Information Meetings located in Hastings Center for Academics Bldg., Room 246)
- Tuesday, 7/7/15 (Time: 11 a.m. - 12 noon)
- Tuesday, 8/11/15 (Time: 11 a.m. - 12 noon)
- Thursday, 8/20/15 (Time: 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.)
- Tuesday, 9/15/15 (Time: 11 a.m. - 12 noon)
- Thursday, 9/24/15 (Time: 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.)
(Information Meetings located in the Roberts Wesleyan College Golisano Library)
- Wednesday, 6/3/15 (Time: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
Click here for a schedule of information meetings.
If the scheduled meetings are not convenient, please call your recruiter today at 585.594.6634 to discuss other options. Off-campus presentations are available for groups of any size and can be arranged anywhere in Western and Central NY.
Various events are scheduled throughout Western New York, allowing you the opportunity to learn more about the program when you meet your recruiter. Choose an area below to find a conveniently located event in your region:
GVONS Annual Teaching Day
Casa Larga Vineyards
2287 Turk Hill Road; Fairport, NY 14450
- Thursday, 10/8/15 (Time: 7:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.)
Out of State