R.N. to B.S. - Admissions & Application
- Graduation from an accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program
- Registered Nurse licensure in the United States or Canada
- Current employment of at least 20 hours per week as a registered nurse
- Minimum of 60 semester credit hours of transferable credit from regionally accredited colleges and universities
- Complete an online application* and submit the following documents:
- Request official transcripts from each diploma school, college or university you have attended. NOTE: Transcripts can be submitted electronically using the National Student Clearinghouse or eScrip. Send to "Roberts Wesleyan College AGE Admissions."
- Submit financial aid forms to the office of Financial Aid (if applicable)
- Submit immunization records to the Health Center (fax: 585.594.6920)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: See Locations & Start Dates for application deadlines.
[Apply Online Now]
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)