What qualifications do I need?
- Must be 20 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent with a 2.0 GPA or higher if no college credits have been attempted or completed.
- GPA of transfer credits must be 2.0 or higher.
- Maximum number of transfer credits = 36 credit hours (C- or better)
What do I need to apply?
- Complete FREE online application
- Submit official transcripts from your high school and every college or university attended.
NOTE: Official Transcripts can be submitted electronically to
AGE-Admissions@roberts.edu or USPS mail to:
Roberts Wesleyan University
ATTN: AGE Admissions Office
2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, NY 14624