Home - Degree-Completion - Programs - Bachelor in Health Administration, B.S. - Admissions & Application
Health Administration - Admissions & Application
What qualifications do I need?
- A minimum of 60 transferable credits from a regionally accredited institution. Please note:
- Coursework must be a grade of C– or above to transfer
- Credit may be awarded for Prior Learning Assessment (life and professional experiences) using: DSST or CLEP exams, documented life experiences (including military and police academy training), and life learning papers
- A maximum of 87 credits may be transferred from regionally accredited four-year institutions
- A maximum of 72 credits may be transferred from regionally accredited two-year institutions
- Coursework from institutions that are not regionally accredited and credit for life experience that is not ACE approved will not transfer
- A minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale. (Probational admittance may be granted to individuals who do not meet this criterion, if competency can be shown. See the Adult & Graduate Catalog for details.)
- Successful completion of Freshman Composition (ENG 101 or equivalent) with a grade of C or better
- A minimum of two years of meaningful and relevant professional work experience (recommended, not required)
What do I need to apply?
- Complete FREE online application
- A current professional résumé, describing your relevant experience and training.
- Application essay (500 words or less). Instructions and submission available through the online application.
- Official Transcripts from every college or university you attended. Send to Roberts Wesleyan College AGE Admissions:
- USPS mail:
Roberts Wesleyan College
ATTN: AGE Admissions Office
2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
- USPS mail:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: We recommend that all application materials arrive at Roberts at least two weeks prior to your desired start date; however, we can expedite applications inside the two-week deadline in special situations.
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)
Health Administration, M.S. - The Master's in Health Administration is an innovative and contemporary blend of health administration and business coursework designed to provide students with sought-after skills for medical and health services management. Working professionals can complete this degree in just 18 months, 1 night a week or 100% online!
Nursing Leadership & Administration, M.S. - The Master's in Nursing Leadership & Administration is based on nursing science with a significant focus on the business aspects of health care, evidence-based practice, and the latest technological advances to develop your leadership expertise and knowledge. Working RN's can complete this degree in just 20 months, 1 night a week or 100% online!
Adult and Graduate Admissions - 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free) - AGE-Admissions@roberts.edu