Each year the Cultural Enrichment Committee (CEC) of Roberts Wesleyan College provides a series of cross-disciplinary experiences for the college community. These are open to the community and most are free.
The CEC seeks to provide programs that help students understand connections between a Christian liberal arts education, a life of scholarship, service and faith and the culture at large.
These programs often include:
- Guest lectures by local, regional and national scientists, authors, poets and other scholars and practitioners
- Several musical events including solo and group performances each semester
- Film fests
- Common book projects
- Connections with chapel programs
- Community projects and national issues
- Scholarship activity of the Roberts faculty
See below for this semester’s upcoming programs. Download a pdf version of the 2016 Fall Schedule.
Tuesday, November 1
7:30 p.m. Shewan Recital Hall
Natalie Rudoi, violin and Graeme Burgan, piano
Friday, November 11
12:00 p.m. Ellen Stowe Room in Garlock A Brown Bag Event
“Multimedia Learning in the New Millennium”
Dr. Andrew Wolf
Assistant Professor & Coordinator for Educational Initiatives, University of Rochester School of Nursing
Attenders are encouraged to bring their lunch with them!
For more information, contact Dr. Matthew Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org