The Intellectual and Spiritual Humility Institute provides teaching opportunities focused on bringing communities together in a polarized society, creating space for the respect and dignity of all people.
About the Institute
The Intellectual and Spiritual Humility Institute will lead the way to civilized discourse through the concept of intellectual humility, which is an acknowledgment that intelligent people can and do hold differing beliefs and that it is possible that one can be wrong on a given issue. This is clearly needed both in society and in the Church.
Resources We Offer
- Training for faculty, staff and administration
- Embedding principles throughout the curriculum
- Community workshops for the general public
- Training curriculum for license
- Online mini classes and certificates