(View Campus Map, parking lots are coded gray; map is interactive, click on area to view name of lot or building)
- Buffalo Road entrance to Chesbrough Drive (road through campus) is for parking ONLY in
Crothers Science & Nursing Center/Smith Hall parking lot and Roberts Hall parking lot.
- Westside Drive entrance to Chesbrough Drive (road through campus) is for access to
the lower Voller Athletic Center parking lot (includes an expanded Handicap Parking area)
and guest drop off. Westside Drive west-bound traffic will be directed to a North Lot and
a shuttle vehicle will transport you to the Voller Athletic Center. Westside Dr. east-bound
traffic will be allowed to turn right into the Campus until the Voller Athletic Center lot is full.
- Only Commencement shuttle vehicles and pedestrian traffic will have access past the
lower Rinker loop – there will be no thru traffic on Chesbrough Drive.
- No guest parking is available in the upper Rinker/VAC parking lot off of Westside Drive.
Commencement Reserved Parking Permit only.
- Please plan to arrive early, and utilize the shuttle bus or people mover.
- For the a.m. Commencement Ceremony, shuttle vehicles will make continuous runs
from 9:15-10:45 a.m., and after the ceremony from the lower Voller Athletic Center loop
returning to the below parking lots until approximately 12:45 p.m.
- For the p.m. Commencement Ceremony, shuttle vans will make continuous runs
from 1:15-2:45 p.m., and after the ceremony from the lower Voller Athletic Center loop
returning to the below parking lots until approximately 4:45 p.m.
Shuttle stop locations:
Crothers Science & Nursing Center/Smith Hall - Lot C
Roberts Hall - Lot A
Carpenter Hall - Lot B
Davison Hall - Lot J
There will be a coned-off area between the lower Voller Athletic Center parking lot and
the lower Rinker Community Service Center circle. We ask that following the Commencement
Ceremony, graduates and families visit and take photographs there so that vehicular traffic will not
be impeded. Thank you for your cooperation!