2017-18 Graduate & Non-Traditional Catalog | Academic Procedures

Withdrawal from the College

A student wishing to withdraw from their program must contact the Program Director/Advisor to request a Change of Status form.  A withdrawal is official when the Change of Status form is completed by the student or by the appropriate College officials and submitted to the Office of Registration and Student Financial Services. 

Students withdrawing during a semester should be aware that this could significantly affect their receiving financial aid later, if they choose to return.

Students who interrupt their program for more than one year must meet the degree requirements of the program (current catalog) at the time of return.

Forms needed for withdrawal can be found on the Registration Intranet page under Forms.