2017-18 Graduate & Non-Traditional Catalog | College Costs


Refund Check on Credit Balance

A student with a credit balance on her/his student account may request a refund check by contacting the Student Financial Services Office.  No refund check will be issued until all student aid awards are adjusted and/or until such aid is actually received by the College.  For details concerning refunds please contact Student Financial Services office 585.594.6461.