2012-2013 Undergraduate Academic Catalog | Academic Procedures

Withdrawal from College

Withdrawal from the College is initiated in the Office of Student Services. A withdrawal is not official until the withdrawal form is completed by the student and appropriate college officials.

The student who withdraws completely from the College, for any reason, after the first two weeks of a semester, and before the thirteenth week of the semester will be awarded a grade of W for each course in the current registration.