- Parent/child-6 months-4 years of age
- Learn to swim levels 1-6
- Adult Swim
All instructors are certified Water Safety through the American Red Cross.
- Private Swim: $75 per person for five (5) 30-minute private lessons. You will complete registration and payment at the service desk the day/night of first lesson. Cash, charge or check payable to Roberts Wesleyan College.
- Group Lessons: $65 per person for five (5) 40-minute lessons.
- Semi Private lesson (if a parent wants two kids together): $60 per person for five (5) 30-minute lessons.
- NOTE: Swim lessons are non-refundable
Please arrive 15 minutes early. Water temperatures vary from 78-82 degrees, so please dress accordingly.
Please do not enter the pool without the instructor.
Parents are welcome to watch their children. If a child is challenged physically or mentally, the parent is requested to state this information when registering and be in the pool area to assist the instructor at every class (this may mean in or out of the water, see instructor).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.