The Voller Athletic Center offers physical education classes for homeschool children (Ages 5-18) in the Rochester Community. Classes are taught by physical education undergraduates and supervised by Dr. Elaine Gregory, certified physical education teacher & director of Robert’s Wesleyan College Physical Education program. 9th - 12th grades will be a group of its own.
Fall 2016 Session
Thursdays: 3:00pm - 3:45pm for a 10-week session
Dates of classes:
- September 15, September 22, September 29
- October 6, October 13, October 20, October 27
- November 3, November 10 (Pool), November 17 (No Class), November 24 (No Class)
- December 1 (Pool)
Note: Above dates are subject to change.
Please complete the registration form. Registrations must be received 2 weeks prior to start of each session.
- Price: $25.00 (per student for each ten week session), checks made payable to Roberts Wesleyan College
- Mail registration to: Roberts Wesleyan College, Voller Athletic Center, Attention: Michele Lupo, Director’s Office, 2301 Westside Drive, Rochester, NY 14624
- Please, no entrance into Arena until 2:55 p.m. (due to College class in session)
- No walk-ins allowed.