All Sports Camp
All Sports Camp ($230)
Boys and girls entering grades 3- 8
June 25 - June 29, 2018
One of Roberts Wesleyan College’s most popular camps! The All-Sports Camp will allow campers to be introduced to eight sports. The emphasis will be on playing and, most importantly, having fun. The Roberts Wesleyan College All-Sports Camp will be a good way for each camper to learn about and participate in eight sports of their choice. All instructors have been selected based on their experience, knowledge, and ability to instruct children.
Which Eight do you want to play?
Basketball (BB) Flag Football (FF) Track and Field (TF) Floor Hockey (FH) Soccer (SOC) Volleyball (VB) Mini Lacrosse (LAX) Camp Games (CG) (dodgeball, kickball, capture the flag, frisbee golf and many more)
* There will be no swimming this year.
The outdoor and indoor facilities are world class. The 1,300 seat stadium has a 120 yd x 75 yd field, the practice field adjacent is made of artificial grass and is perfect in all weather conditions and provides consistency of play. Additional grass fields provide excellent training opportunities. With a capacity of 2,000, the Roberts gymnasium hosts both the Redhawk's Volleyball and Basketball programs.
The All-Sports Staff is comprised of Roberts Wesleyan Head and Assistant Coaches and Roberts Wesleyan College Athletes.
- RWC full-day All-Sports Camp runs 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and on Friday runs from 9 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Drop off and pick up is at the loop in front of the Voller Athletic Center
- Each full-day camp includes a camp shirt and full lunch in the College cafeteria (except Friday).
- Each camper should bring water bottle, hat, sun glasses, and sun block. Locker room locks not provided.