New Circle Member Package
This summer we are offering an exclusive Homecoming Package for people who become Roberts or Northeastern Circle Members between now and Homecoming, September 28th.
How to become a Circle Member:
Make a gift of $1000 ($84 per month) or more to the Roberts Fund, an academic program, sports team, spiritual life, BELL program, and more. Or make a gift of $500 ($42 per month) or more to the Northeastern Fund, academic program, distinction scholarship, and more. Go to www.roberts.edu/giving or www.nes.edu/giving to make your gift now!
What will you receive for Homecoming?
- VIP Parking – A pass will be delivered to you in the mail that you will show the parking attendant at the Rinker Community Service Center Upper Loop Parking Lot. There, you will have special reserved parking right next to the Homecoming Festival tents.
- Fast Pass for Food Tents – Skip the line at the food tent of your choice and show your pass at the check out.
- A chance to dunk one of our leaders across campus! – From 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, leaders of our various programs across campus will be sitting at the dunk tank located on the quad lawn. Come by during this time and get 3 chances to throw a ball at the target!
- Invitation to Circle Member Hors D'oeuvres Reception - All Circle members are invited to President Porterfield’s home for a reception with live music, food and fellowship. More information to come once you join the Circle!
- Special gift to bring home with you – If you stop by the Circle tent during the Homecoming Festival from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, we will be there to give you a special gift to take home with you.
After joining the Circle, a “pass” will be delivered to you in the mail that will allow you access to these benefits. This package is only available to new Circle Members who join by September 28th.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Circle?
The Roberts Circle is made up of over 600 alumni and friends of the College who choose to give anywhere between $1,000 and $100,000 per year. The Northeastern Circle has over 290 members who give $500 or more to the Seminary.
Why join the Circle?
Each gift makes an impact on the lives of our students, enabling women and men to receive a transformational education. You also receive exclusive benefits, invitations to special events, and opportunities to connect to the President, faculty, staff, and students. Be a part of an elite group of people who all believe in Roberts and Northeastern and the missions they pursue.
How do I become a Circle member?
Make a gift of $1000 or more, or a monthly gift of $84 per month, to the Roberts Fund, an academic program, sports team, spiritual life, BELL program, and more. Or make a gift of $500 or more, or a monthly gift of $42 per month, to the Northeastern Fund, academic program, distinction scholarship, and more. Go to www.roberts.edu/giving or www.nes.edu/giving to make your gift now!
What if I am already a Circle member?
Join the “other” Circle! If you are already a Roberts Circle member, join Northeastern Circle, and vice versa. Or, if you help us get a new Roberts or Northeastern Circle member before Homecoming, you BOTH get a package!
What if I graduated from an undergrad program in the last ten years?
In order to enable younger alumni to be a part of the Roberts Circle, and to recognize the sacrifice of a gift rather than the actual gift amount, we invite people who have graduated in the last 10 years with their undergrad degree to give at the GOLD Level by giving $500 (or $42/month).