Alumni Mentoring Program
Roberts alumni work all over the world and influence their communities in significant ways.
Our alumni are leaders in law enforcement, design, diplomacy, missions, social entrepreneurship, opera, education, politics, ministry, management, health care and the list goes on.
Roberts Career Connect gives alumni the opportunity to advise students and share their real-world experience, talents, and expertise, all while staying connected to the Roberts community.
We believe you, our alumni, are valuable to the Roberts family.
You have connections, resources, and experiences that are unique and worth sharing. The Roberts Career Connection enables students to access and learn from those who have gone before them. You can have a role in impacting and equipping students for life after college in any or all of the following ways:
- Conducting Information &/or Mock Interviews
- Email Networking with Students
- Job Shadowing
- Speaking at Club Meetings or Programs
- Sponsoring an Internship
How It Works:
- Sign up online to serve through the Alumni Mentor Interest Form
- Become an approved mentor after references are checked
- Students reach out to you through Roberts Career Connect online network (to which you can accept or decline)
If you are interested in serving as a mentor, please review the Conditions of Use, Community Ethos Statement and Belief Statement before filling out the interest form.
For additional questions or more information call Michelle Blaakman (585.594.6837) in the Office of Alumni Relations or Mary Flaherty (585.594.6450) in Career Development.