Roberts Wesleyan College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
We are also a member of:
- Association of Colleges and Universities of the State of New York
- Council of Christian Colleges & Universities
- Council of Independent Colleges
- Association of Free Methodist Educational Institutions
- Rochester Area Colleges
- Rochester Regional Library Council
Roberts Wesleyan College is approved by the New York State Education Department for the training of veterans and other qualified persons.
The Art Department is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD).
Roberts Wesleyan College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Science in:
- Health Administration
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in:
- Accounting and Information Management
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Management and Social Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management
The Music Department is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music.
The Nursing Department at Roberts Wesleyan College is accredited through the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
The Graduate Program in School Psychology has been approved by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP).
The Social Work Department is a Member of the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
The Teacher Education Department is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).