Where You'll Live on Campus
Where You'll Live On Campus
Each dorm features the following amenities:
- Laundry facilities (and it's free!)
- Lounge areas for residents with flat-screen TVs
- Shared kitchenettes with refrigerator, microwave, stove, and oven
- Shared bathrooms
- Secure access via key or key-card
Each dorm room features
- Desk and chair, extra-long twin bed, dresser, and bookshelf for each student, that can be arranged in many combinations
- Phone & computer jacks
Plus, amenities on campus include:
- State-of-the-art LEED-certified B. Thomas Golisano Library, with access to 24-hour computer lab and study area
- On-campus café with snacks, hot and iced beverages in B. Thomas Golisano Library
- Access to the newly re-designed Voller Athletic Center
- The beautiful Matt St. James Cross-Country trails
- Outdoor Mondo track, athletic fields, and tennis courts
- Full dining experience, with meal plans tailored to serve residence hall students, on-campus apartment students, and commuting students.
- Enjoy late evening grub at Hawk’s Grill in Garlock Dining Hall
The Quads consist of O'Brien, Updyke, and Magill Halls. Anderson Hall houses the IT department and a large computer work area.
These dorms feature the following:
- Sleeps 144 people
- Large lounge area between Anderson and O'Brien and between Updyke and Magill
Davison Hall features the following:
- Sleeps over 200 people
- Shared lounge and bathroom within each suite
Miner Hall is the guy's dorm that houses the majority of male students on campus. It features:
- Sleeps up to 147
- Suite style with 10-12 people per suite
Alumni VillageThese residence halls are used on an as-needed basis. In 2014-2015, Mohnkern will be used as a male residence hall. The set up of these dorms vary by building.
Our fifteen townhouses are reserved for seniors in good standing and require an application to be accepted.
- Air conditioning
- All-men or all-women townhouse
- 4 or 6 students in 2 or 3 bedroom units per townhouse
- Full kitchen and living area
- Two bathrooms per townhouse
As with townhouses, Beeson is reserved for upperclassmen. Students have to apply for these apartments as well. In addition, Beeson A apartments also houses older undergraduate students, married undergraduate students, and graduate students.
- 2 person apartments has one bedroom
- 4 person apartments have two bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen, small dining section, and living area
- Typically one male section, one female section, and one married/older student section