Most library material may be renewed up to twice.
You can renew materials 3 ways:
Renew materials by connecting to the Library Catalog.
How to Renew:
- From the Library Catalog home page click on:
Services> My Account
- You will be prompted for:
People ID # from the front of your ID card and your Last name. Students/Community (ex. P+9 digits)
Faculty (ex. 5 digits)
- Scroll down to Borrowed Items.
- Select the item(s) you wish to renew by clicking on the box in front of the title.
- Click the Renew button at the bottom of the list.
- Look at the item status to find the new due date. You will see an error message if the item was not renewed.
Renew by phone
Call 585-594-6949 for the Library Circulation Desk.
Staff will assist you
during library hours to renew your items.
Through the service you can:
- renew items currently on loan (you can renew items individually or all at once)
- get details on items you currently have on loan (titles and due dates are read)
- learn if you have any fines or other charges
- We will send you a confirmation renewal in the mail.
Your record is updated immediately.
You will need your ID Card.
Please be aware ~
- If another patron has requested the title, you cannot renew the item.
- There is a limit of two renewals per item.
- If you are renewing items that are already overdue, then fines are charged for the overdue time period.
- Material borrowed from other library systems may not be available for renewal.
- Reserve materials cannot be renewed.