RNBS Library Module Workshop
· Did you receive Articles sent from EBSCO?
Did check your Roberts e-mail?
https://rwc.roberts.edu/- go to> e-mail link
· Reviewing the RNBS Library Module-
https://rwc.roberts.edu/ -> Course Management
All handouts and review sources available online.
* Seaching Secrets
· Intro to CINAHL –
See Library website http://www.roberts.edu/library/
Subject Guide>Nursing-> CINAHL
o See Handout> CINAHL Tutorial
o Create MyEbsco account – saves searches and results
o Review searching
o Start with keywords, effects using AND, OR, NOT, Review subject headings
Your turn> hands on time to research your topic.
6:00- 6:30 Dinner Break
· Combining Databases withCINAHL> PsychInfo & Medline
Multitask use> Choose Database (on top of search boxes)
· Cochrane – Log in-> Register online for access.
Respond to e-mail to validate within 24hrs
· WorldCat for books ours and more.
Under Research>Find Other Libraries—>WorldCat
Create: my Account to keep track of items requested
· Finding those NON-Full Text Articles. Using the Journal Locator to locate articles.
· ILL anyone? How to request books and articles from other libraries.
ILL@roberts.edu – include name, contact info and full citation of item needed
More hands on time – Searching for Articles, Retrieving Articles, and Requesting ILL