Library Electronic Resource Changes
During the week of July 22 -26, Golisano Library made changes to our RWC/NES Library System which may affect access to our electronic resources such as:
- Subscription databases from the library website
- Journal access through the A-to-Z journal locator
- Direct links to articles from CMS course sites
Preparation and testing for these changes have been extensive. If you happen to experience problems accessing our electronic resources please send an e-mail to the Lynn Brown (Systems Librarian) at email@example.com.
Please send include as much of the following citation information as possible so we can correct the problem
- Screen shots or error message details
- Database Name (i.e. Ovid, Academic Search Complete, JSTOR, etc…)
- Journal Name: (i.e. American Journal of Information Studies)
- Journal Date: (i.e. May 2013, Volume 4)
- Article Title: (i.e. “Changes to library systems that make everything run faster”)
Thank you for your assistance and patience!
Library Annual Report
2011 - 2012 Annual Report Highlights
Library Newsletters - ORAcle