Connecting to Wi-Fi
All Academic buildings on campus are currently equipped with Wireless Internet access.
Wireless access in the dorms is not universal, though some dorms do currently have Wi-Fi access:
- QUADS – Wireless in Lounges and all Floors (Should Reach All Rooms)
- Town Houses – Wireless (Should Reach All Rooms)
- Alumni Village – Wireless (Should Reach All Rooms)
- Miner Hall – Lounge Only
- Davison Hall – Lounge Only
- Beeson Apartments – No Wireless
Note: If your laptop or iTouch has 802.11a or 802.11b they might not be able to pick up the signal.
Our network is 802.11n capable (a,b,g supported). If purchasing a new wireless card or laptop, we recommend
obtaining an "n" capable card.
Register on the Network
Roberts Wesleyan College does not allow unauthorized access to its core network.
Guest Access - access is limited to basic internet access. Bandwidth restrictions are applied.
To connect as guest, connect to RWC-Guest.