Strategic Leadership - Cost & Scholarships
Financial Information is available through the MSL Enrollment Coordinator: Sandra Ferguson
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition for 2015-16 academic year: $29,960 ($749/hr)
- Books included (classroom program only)
- iPad included (online program only)
- One-Time Student Fee: $300
- Includes processing fees, parking and other administrative fees
- Download the Financial Facts & Figures Summary.
Note: Roberts Wesleyan College reserves the right to change the fees above at any time without prior notice.
Complete the "Free Application for Federal Student Aid" (FAFSA) available at www.fafsa.ed.gov available January 1st for the following academic year. The Federal school code for Roberts is 002805.
- Federal Direct Loans – Complete your FAFSA application to determine eligibility
- Direct Unsubsidized – Available for up to $10,250 per semester
- Grad PLUS – Fixed rate credit qualifying loans which allow for additional funds to help pay for educational expenses, up to the Cost of Education, as established by Roberts Wesleyan College. The PLUS Request process, including credit check, can be completed at www.studentloans.gov
- Scholarships - Roberts Wesleyan College alumni are eligible for a 10% Legacy Scholarship upon acceptance into the Master of Strategic Leadership program. A limited number of merit scholarships are available for eligible students, based on academic merit (GPA of 3.5 or higher in undergraduate work), application timeliness (completing the application at least four weeks prior to the cohort start date), and 500-word essay that describes why the applicant’s leadership potential is deserving of this financial support (Note: this essay is separate from the essays included in the application process)
- Veterans - Roberts Wesleyan College participates in the Post-9/11 Veterans Education Assistance and Yellow Ribbon Programs. For more information regarding educational programs for Veterans, please visit www.GIBill.va.gov.
- Employee Reimbursement - Many companies and businesses offer tuition reimbursement for their employees enrolled in college educational programs. Prospective students should contact the personnel offices at their places of employment for information about tuition reimbursement. Anticipated benefits must be reported on the Financial Aid Form as a financial aid resource for New York State and federal programs.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your financial aid eligibility may be impacted by your age and independency status. If you are under the age of 25, you may be considered a dependent of your parents for Federal financial aid purposes. Dependent students are required to provide certain parental information on the FAFSA, including income, which will be used to determine your financial aid eligibility and may result in reduced levels of aid. New York State also has separate guidelines for independency.
For questions concerning federal and state financial aid, contact the Office of Financial Aid: