Literacy Education, M.Ed.
Build on your existing certification as you take advantage of the growing demand for literacy specialists. Roberts students thrive in a supportive, personalized environment of carefully designed courses and supervised clinical experiences. This is a master’s program that emphasizes theory and practice, with a focus on teaching effective reading and writing skills, assessment, and teaching strategies.
- Build on your existing certification to complete the program in 16–24 months
- Choose from full-time and part-time options, designed for working teachers
- Attend evening classes (after 5 PM) and enjoy small class sizes
- Receive exceptional support from faculty and staff, with test and career preparation
- Supervised Reading Clinic (offered spring & summer semesters) held in Hastings Center for Academics
- Accredited by Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
If you hold initial teacher certification and need a master’s degree for professional certification, contact us today at:
Learn more about the Literacy Program or review the program course of study.