Healthcare Informatics Administration - Cost & Scholarships
Financial Information is available through the MHI Enrollment Coordinator: Lisa DeVinney
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition: $700/hr
- Includes iPad and student materials
- One-Time Student Fee: $300
- Includes processing fees, parking and other administrative fees
- Books (estimated cost): $1,500
Total tuition and fees for classes beginning in the 2014-15 academic year are $30,500 (including estimated book costs). Download the Financial Facts & Figures Summary.
Note: Roberts Wesleyan College reserves the right to change the fees above at any time without prior notice.
Complete the "Free Application for Federal Student Aid" (FAFSA) available at www.fafsa.ed.gov available January 1st for the following academic year. The Federal school code for Roberts is 002805.
- Federal Direct Loans – Complete your FAFSA application to determine eligibility
- Direct Unsubsidized – Available for up to $10,250 per semester
- Grad PLUS – Fixed rate credit qualifying loans which allow for additional funds to help pay for educational expenses, up to the Cost of Education, as established by Roberts Wesleyan College. The PLUS Request process, including credit check, can be completed at www.studentloans.gov
- Scholarships - Roberts Wesleyan College alumni are eligible for a 10% Legacy Scholarship upon acceptance into the Master of Health Administration program.
- Veterans - Roberts Wesleyan College participates in the Post-9/11 Veterans Education Assistance and Yellow Ribbon Programs. For more information regarding educational programs for Veterans, please visit www.GIBill.va.gov. Veterans Tuition Awards (VTA) are also available for eligilbe veterans in New York State. Contact HESC for more information at 1-888-697-4372 or www.HESC.com.
- Employee Reimbursement - Many companies and businesses offer tuition reimbursement for their employees enrolled in college educational programs. Prospective students should contact the personnel offices at their places of employment for information about tuition reimbursement. Anticipated benefits must be reported on the Payment Agreement form.
Contact the Office of Financial Aid with any questions