Healthcare Informatics Administration - Admissions & Application
- Bachelor degree from a regionally accredited college with a GPA of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 point scale.
Two years work experience in a healthcare environment.
- Ideally applicants will possess undergraduate degrees in a business, clinical, IT or healthcare related discipline.
- Students with little or no healthcare experience may apply; however admittance into the program may require an interview with the Program Director.
NOTE: We do not require applicants to submit GRE and GMAT test results for admittance into this program.
How to apply:
Complete your application online.
- Choose your desired start date.
- Complete your application online.
- Submit your official transcript from your undergraduate college, showing your official graduation date. You will also need to submit an official transcript(s) for any attempted or completed graduate coursework.
- Submit professional resume (include healthcare experience).
- Submit (2) recommendations from individuals who have supervised the applicant (one recommendation may be from a college professor).
- Submit and pass the application essay. The admissions essay is used to assess the applicant’s readiness to perform graduate level work.
*International Applicants must submit their transcript(s) through World Education Services (wes.org). Additionally, for applicants for whom English is not a first language you must demonstrate English language proficiency. This is achieved through submitting your IELTS or TOEFL scores. Minimum scores are as follows:
- 90 TOEFL (online-based exam)
- 235 TOEFL (computer-based exam)
- 575 TOEFL (paper-based exam)
- 6.5 IELTS
NOTE: A deposit is required for this program. Roberts Wesleyan College alumni may qualify for a 10% tuition Legacy Grant! Talk to your Admissions Liaison for details.
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)