Faith in a brighter tomorrow.
It’s called the Roberts Circle, and it’s made up of people who give $1,000 or more each year to the Roberts Fund. Today, 300 men and women make up the Roberts Circle. But we need more alumni and friends of the College to participate—after all, the Roberts Circle is the heart of the Roberts Fund, making up 50% of Roberts Fund annual contributions. This group is the center of student scholarships, and the people who give are the heart of making a Roberts’ education possible for the next generation.
To become a Roberts Circle partner, we ask that you:
- Give a gift of $1,000 or more each year to the Roberts Fund, and
- Pray regularly for the College, its students, faculty and staff
Plus, you get some great perks for being a member!
- Invitations to special events such as the President’s Banquet, Christmas Gala and Donor Café
- Quarterly letters with the inside scoop from President Dr. Deana Porterfield
- Free admission to one Alumni event per year (includes registration for 2 people)
- Your name listed as a member of the Roberts Circle on our website
- And some special welcome gifts including a lapel pin that you can wear proudly whenever you are on campus!
From the inner circle...
“It is a joy for us to give to the Roberts Circle for scholarships that help those who are eager to learn and willing to work towards their goals in a Christian environment. A Roberts education will transform not only the hopes and plans of the recipients, but also their families, future spouses and children. This transformation will impact our community and down to the next generation. As stewards of God’s resources, we see a glorious return on our investment!”
– Norman and Arlene Leenhouts, Roberts Circle members
If you want to be a Roberts Circle member, contact us today at (585) 594-6500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!