Areas of Specialty
- Psychiatric nursing
- Management and leadership
- Clinical Review
- Medical surgical nursing
- Person-centered care implementation and leadership styles in long-term care settings
- Quality of care issues specific to older adults living in long-term care facilities
- Diversity in education
- President of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing Tau Xi Chapter at Roberts and member of Gamma Kappa Chapter
- Member of Gerontological Society of America, National League for Nursing (NLN) and the Institute for Person-Centered Care (IPCC).
Favorite Bible Verse
“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31
Thoughts About Roberts
It is a privilege for me to be a Roberts. I am thankful that I am able to share my faith in Christ Jesus with our students and to be able to encourage their walk with the Lord as they pursue a career in nursing. It is an additional blessing to be able to work with staff who are caring and compassionate about what they do.