- Evaluate prior coursework and other application materials and determine student eligibility for the PTT program along with other member of the Pathway to Teaching Admissions and Steering Committee
- Recommend additional coursework, CLEP exams, or Life Learning Papers beyond the required courses of the program to ensure you meet graduation and certification requirements
- Coordinate all aspects of student advisement, including:
- Develop customized academic plans for students in the Pathway to Teaching Program
- Monitor students’ progress throughout the program and work closely with each student through advisement appointments to assure completion of academic plan for program completion
I have been a member of the Roberts Wesleyan College family since 2004, working in the Teacher Education Department since 2005. I am married and my husband and I live in Springwater. We have 4 grown children and 7 grandchildren, and they are my greatest delight! I enjoy reading, needlework, gardening, and spending time with my family hiking, kayaking, skiing, and snowshoeing.
- BS in English Literature, SUNY Brockport